Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Get the picture?


Ok, time to post some more pictures! I am going to just pretend I'm emailing a friend to show them the latest snapshots and you can pretend that I emailed it directly to you. Except that you didn't get an email and I didn't send one...ok, details. You get the picture. (No pun intended...really.) You can always come here to see the latest info, and you can download the pictures if you want to print them out or anything. I think it's a great idea.

Hopefully I can keep up with it and make use of the space here with pictures, updates on kids, life in general. I'll write a bit here and there and hope to hear from some of you!


So here we go...



The girls on the first day of school - Rachel is flourishing in Kindergarten and Emma's teacher has been known to call her a "prize student"...aren't they cute?!?


The girlies and their friend Zack at the fair

Ok, I think that's about all for now - I will post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment